[ExI] puzzle III

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:34:14 UTC 2019

Three possibly-cheating solutions:

1) They never met.  All 6 got their STDs from different sources.

2) Not all STDs transmit at 100%.  It is possible for two people with STDs
to have sex and not give each other what they got.

3) "All" does not include the condoms.  Sailors 1 & 2 had STDs, used
condoms, and did not transmit.  The prostitute and sailor 3 were
disease-free when they had sex sans condom.  Sailor 3 then used a dirty
needle or otherwise got a STD from a non-sexual source.  The prostitute's
"D" is pregnancy, specifically sailor 3's child.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019, 1:22 PM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com