[ExI] Life extension - but what about Alzheimer's?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 21:29:29 UTC 2019

I can vouch for metformin.  I begged my doctor for it after doing some
online research, and she finally gave it to me, though the use for me is an
'off the label' list - hard to get doctors to prescribe.  A few gut
reactions in some people, but overall, a very safe drug.

No drug company has any kind of patent on it, so you don't see ads for it,
but I think it's a very important drug, and the best one, maybe, for
diabetes 2.  Ought to be over the counter.

bill w