[ExI] what the hell was i thinking?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Mar 12 18:37:05 UTC 2019

>…"Ghostbusters is the most American movie ever made. People discover that there's life after death, so they start a small business and cash in. <...> This is a film where the afterlife is proven to be real, yet there's an entire scene devoted to salary negotiation."

Oh MAN Darin, what an idea!  How could I have overlooked it?

We corner the market on these mind-reading things, create targeted advertising from which we make a buttload, market them to the common woman as a device which will answer the old What Was I Thinking question, make a second buttload on that!

There is serious money to be made here.  You and I need to be business partners, partner.  You handle marketing, I will do… hmmm… capital management.