[ExI] what the hell was i thinking?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:47:03 UTC 2019

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:19 AM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
> This is, in my view, the message of libertarianism: support authority but watch them closely.

Where do you get this from?  Your analogy makes no mention of
libertarianism until this line, but what I've read of libertarianism
suggests "support authority" is kind of the opposite of what they do.
(It can sometimes be hard to discern them from complete anarchists,
but libertarians at least acknowledge the existence of common goods
that you need some community agency to handle.  That said, they
support a lot less authority than there is today.)