[ExI] Do you still think I'm paranoid?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue May 7 00:15:09 UTC 2019

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 7:44 PM Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Trump floats the idea of delaying the election by 2 years
> <http://fortune.com/2019/05/06/donald-trump-presidential-term-limit/>
>

> *> I would call you less paranoid than monomaniacal. ;) How likely do you
> believe he’ll get his way?*

I honestly don't know if Trump will become a dictator, but I think there is
a pretty good chance he will try, and 53% of Republicans would be OK with
it if he did. The Republican party is now the de-facto fascist party of the
USA.  And even a failed attempt would be a nightmare of a sort not seen
since the early 1860s.

52% of Republicans would support postponing 2020 election
<https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/08/10/52-percent-republicans-would-support-postponing-2020-election/555769001/>

John K Clark