[ExI] Just some thoughts, nothing new really

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 17:54:46 UTC 2019

A cynic who believes all leaders are basically the same lying jerk has
> something in common with a very naive person who believes all leaders are
> truthful and equally virtuous, neither bothers to examine the evidence. But
> I'm a fan of the scientific method and that's why I'm a skeptic but not a
> cynic.
>
>  John K Clark

Or, a cynic used to be a Pollyanna who has experienced disappointment over
and over. I am a cynic because, though I was never a Pollyanna, of the data
provided by those jerks you mention - usually bad.  Is it wrong to have a
bias against politicians?  I think you all join me in denying that.
Skeptics all, I think.

bill w