[ExI] A step closer or another one for the dustbin?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Nov 4 14:19:16 UTC 2019

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] A step closer or another one for the dustbin?

>>https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2019/10/30/a-breakthrough-in-american-energy-dominance-us-navy-patents-compact-fusion-reactor/

Regards,

Dan

>…Disinformation campaign - and apparently probably known to its intended targets.

Agree.  Containing plasma is not something likely to be discovered by some maverick inventor.

The US, anyone can patent anything.  The patent office doesn’t know and doesn’t care if your device works as advertised.  They file the patent, give you a number and thank you for paying the fee.  It is really no different than copyrighting a book: it doesn’t risk being rejected if it is stupid.  You still get your copyright or patent.

We can take half a glance at the sketches and see this isn’t going to contain plasma.