[ExI] Bergson and Einstein are still debating the nature of time and change

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 06:59:17 UTC 2019

I think there are different interpretations of Everett's interpretation. A
frequent reading of Everett is that the MWI IS super-deterministic: We are
quantum mechanical systems like everything else, and if everything evolves
deterministically in the multiverse, so do we.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 6:55 AM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <