[ExI] Hacking voting machines

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 09:49:03 UTC 2019

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 1:06 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> The animosity we have seen build in America over one office (POTUS) is
> ample motive to make sure we don't have a disputed election in 2020. *

We may not need to worry about voting machines because there may not even
be a 2020 election. POTUS is now certain to be impeached and although he is
unlikely to be convicted in the Republican Senate if he is he will
certainly call the proceedings "phony" just as he recently called the US
Constitution itself "phony" and He Who Must Not Be Named will stay put
right where he is, or at least try to. I don't know if he will be
successful.

Trump calls the United States Constitution "phony."
<https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1186340167193366529>

And if there is a 2020 election POTUS will certainly call it phony just as
he did in 2016 even though he won.

 John K Clark