[ExI] Rapamycin-like drug for anti-aging?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 20:05:04 UTC 2019

Based on what you posted, DHEA should be a nonstarter for someone with
prostate cancer.  While some question its effectiveness, it may impact sex
hormones including T.  I would stay far away.

I'm considering experimenting with adding it to my daily stack though based
on my own situation.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019, 1:34 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <