[ExI] What would be on your top 25 list, for the best recent sf/fantasy television?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 20:44:38 UTC 2019

For golf, it's like having a beautiful wall of green fields and mountains
and lakes to look at when I look up from my book.  I would  not call golf
exercise.
Tennis I watch because I was somewhat good at the game and love to see
those shapely girls running around in their little outfits.  Sort of like G
rated porn.
bill w

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 2:50 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <