[ExI] What would be on your top 25 list, for the best recent sf/fantasy television?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:31:03 UTC 2019

Not listing Rick and Morty was a big oversight on my part. I have seen
every episode, and can't wait to see more. I actually almost listed
Adventure Time, because it makes me think of some future virtual world. I
love reading, and wish I had more time to read. I find it frustrating how
so many great looking books come out every month/year, and I get further
and further behind. This is one of my actual main reasons for wanting an
indefinite lifespan. And as for my top 25 television list, I have only seen
a few episodes of each series, except for a few of them, but that was
enough to recognize quality. As for sports, I only watch the superbowl, the
Olympics, and on occasion, mixed martial arts competitions.

"Tennis I watch because I was somewhat good at the game and love to see
those shapely girls running around in their little outfits." I like
watching female Olympic swimmers for their combination of smooth muscle
tone and power. I find it refreshing as compared to female bodybuilders.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 4:48 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <