[ExI] sat in jail

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 14 14:58:28 UTC 2019

There’s a big deal going on about some movie star bribing someone to rig her daughter’s SAT in order to get into Stanford.  Got caught, now she gets 14 days in the slammer.

I can’t find anywhere what happened to the person who received the bribe.  By my way of thinking, the receiver of the bribe, perpetrator of the actual cheating committed a much bigger crime than the person who offers the bribe.  I worked for a while as a test administrator.  I understand that is a grave sin indeed to compromise the admissions process in any way, particularly messing with the SAT.

Anyone know?  Or know where to find info?