[ExI] COVID-19 has now killed more Americans than Chinese

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Wed Apr 1 03:17:33 UTC 2020

Quoting Bill Wallace:

> I regarded all 'news' from authoritarian governments to be propaganda.
> There is no way to validate anything.  There are no independent sources to
> quote.  It's all what they want us to believe.  Why are we even questioning
> this?  What is there to discuss?  Maybe there is some truth mixed in with
> the lies, but how could we ever tell?  People who blow the whistle get
> disappeared.

That's what they call the Great Firewall of China. Authoritarianism
aside, you don't get more Byzantine than a millennia-old civilization
of over a billion people whose military doctrine is based on the
premise:

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we
must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when
we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far
away, we must make him believe we are near."

While it is obvious that they are lying, the question that needs to be
addressed is why? Furthermore, why is the western-left trying to paint
every criticism or doubt of China's official story as racism, while
being perfectly willing to throw the Republic of China aka Taiwan
under the bus? Are not Taiwan and China peopled by the same race? Does
not the left understand that race is a genetic thing while politics is
memetic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLvg0KnTKhU&t=1185s

Stuart LaForge