[ExI] virtual education, was: RE: virtual travel

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:51:17 UTC 2020

I think we can narrow the opportunity gap, but the achievement gap will
vary with the abilities and motivation of our children.

-Dave

The far left has a problem - it's all nurture and no nature.  Assuming that
people of every achievement
 level have the same aptitude level is just absurd, and  leads to
educational practices that are equally
 absurd.  "If they are not getting better then we are doing something
wrong."   WRONG.

bill w

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 11:43 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <