[ExI] it's your choice

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:34:11 UTC 2020

I read awhile back (sorry excuse for not remembering my sources) that the
genetic diversity in a small pygmy village was greater than the
diversity in all of the U.S.  Aside from not knowing what to do with data
like this, it makes me wonder just what did happen to diversity among those
who left AFrica long ago.  bill w

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 3:55 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <