[ExI] trivia for the day

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Apr 2 16:24:47 UTC 2020

I played with DonkeyKong and with Xaxxon (sp?) until I could beat the
other folks in my home.  Then I quit. It wasn't as much fun as gardening
or reading a book or taking a nap.

Tremendous time waster though, if I had nothing better to do, which wasn't
often with a family to raise.  About on the level of Solitaire.

Regards,
MB