[ExI] trivia for the day

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:40:54 UTC 2020

Video games have diversified a lot since then.  Some of the less
interactive ones, these days, are practically like reading a book - or
watching a movie, depending on how they use their visual component.

Most of them are more involved, though.  Some appeal to creators - write a
story within certain constraints and see how it turns out.  Many are, of
course, mindless action - but to dismiss all video games as that is quite
similar to dismissing all movies as plot-what-plot action flicks.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 9:45 AM MB via extropy-chat <