[ExI] making out questionnaires

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:08:18 UTC 2020

One is generally unconscious during the procedure, so one could go in for
surgery and not think it will involve organ extraction or replacement.

I can especially see this in cases of involuntary organ donation, as
practiced in western China.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 2:02 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <