[ExI] it's your choice

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:04:20 UTC 2020

My attitude is that my privacy is not important compared to helping
science.  (which you obviously already know about me, as I have mentioned
weed, guns etc. in my posts).  Who is going to knock on my door and for
what?

I not only did the test but I fill out every questionnaire they send me as
to my health, my parents' health and so on.  The more they can find
correlations between genes and health the better I say.

bill w

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 1:08 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <