[ExI] it's your choice

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 3 18:36:02 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Ben
Zaiboc via extropy-chat
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 11:06 AM
To: extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
Cc: Ben Zaiboc <ben at zaiboc.net>
Subject: Re: [ExI] it's your choice

On 03/04/2020 18:22, spike wrote:

I recommend that people do one of those DNA tests.  If you are concerned
with privacy, I can explain how to do those where the identity of the DNA
cannot be determined.

Spike, how can that possibly work?

--
Ben Zaiboc

Hi Ben,

What I meant was a way to purchase the kit using a third party, they buy the
kit on their card, then I show you how to register it without putting
anything identifying you by name, place, phone number, any of that.

Reason: if you sired children you don't know about, they can't find you.

I have helped several people that way, and registered the kits as my
dependent.  I now have at least one DNA file I do not know myself who used
it, and have no good way to find out.  I registered a kit, sent it to my
cousin to use on his granddaughter, but he died before he sent it, his
ex-wife ended up with it we think but something else happened and she didn't
have it anymore.  Then a coupla years later up shows this result and I don't
know who eventually used that kit, but it isn't my cousin's relative and I
haven't pursued figuring it out.

Whoever it is, I know her multiple nationalities.