[ExI] Unemployment

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Apr 5 16:50:58 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] Unemployment

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 10:54 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

 >>… At some point however, the popularity of the political blame game might decline.

>…Would you still be saying that if Obama were still president and had performed in the same way, or Hillary  John K Clark

Ja of course John.  To bring politics into this situation is most unseemly; it feels far too Alinsky-ish.  In his Rules for Radicals, Alinsky urged his followers to never let a crisis go to waste, for that would risk having an opportunity become a tragedy, which would be the real tragedy rather than a real opportunity.  Alinsky is the Anti-Rand.

That video really makes a lot of sense to me.  I hope a lot of people view it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU&feature=youtu.be> &feature=youtu.be