[ExI] transfer of guilt

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Apr 6 14:24:01 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat

>… every time I watch one of Trump's

Campaign opportunity!

>… where he "has higher tv ratings than…

Campaign opportunity!

>… and he won't…

Campaign opportunity!

>… I just don't understand how anyone can watch that spectacle and not become enraged.   John K Clark

Apparently they do get enraged.  It is working on you.  One solution is to not watch that spectacle.  Another solution is to run for political office, but you need a bigger audience than the paltry few dozen we have here.  There aren’t enough voters here to make a hill of beans difference, and even then, most of us here live in free states, so our vote means nothing at all.  Run John Run!