[ExI] transfer of guilt

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:15:08 UTC 2020

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 6:21 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> Sometimes I think I just don't understand people at all.

I feel exactly the same way every time I watch one of Trump's daily
COVID-19 news conferences/campaign rallies where he "has higher tv ratings
than the finale of The Bachelor" and is "number one on Facebook" and he
won't take a Governor's phone call pleading for help "unless he's nice to
me". I just don't understand how anyone can watch that spectacle and not
become enraged.

  John K Clark