[ExI] Unemployment

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Apr 6 15:59:38 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat

>…That would never work in a million years. I have a tendency to say what I think and a politician can have no greater flaw… John K Clark

Many voters see that as a virtue.  Go for it!

Don’t bother with it here please, because there are only a few voters and many here are in free states.  Many on this list consider it politicking to argue that politics is the answer to a medical crisis.  Many here consider it unseemly to engage in politicking on this site.  It’s not what we are about.