[ExI] Moon Treaty

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 00:13:31 UTC 2020

Now that the capability is actually becoming possible, people look and
think they see an absence of established law - precisely because no one has
been engaging in the activity.

If there is desire to further concrete that we can legally mine the Moon,
effective effort would be spent actually mining the Moon (and doing the
engineering things necessary to do so), not just pounding the law further.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 4:19 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <