[ExI] ccp struggles

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:50:43 UTC 2020

Spike, I was not thinking of governments killing their citizens.  And you
are making a big assumption by saying that if those people were armed Mao's
rule would have been much different - ditto Stalin, ditto Pol Pot etc.

I need an example of citizens who rose up and with arms stopped a
government from harassing its citizens.  People are like sheep, mostly.
bill w

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 10:19 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <