[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:59:57 UTC 2020

It prevents people who would violate the constitution from being elected to
start with.  Spike

So what are you worried about?  If you are right, then confiscation and
planning to take over the country doesn't get to first base once we learn
their ideas.  To take over the country would require the collusion of many
thousands of people -few of whom could keep their mouth shut about it in
the first place.

bill w

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 10:13 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <