[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 17 16:52:20 UTC 2020

Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

It prevents people who would violate the constitution from being elected to start with.  Spike

So what are you worried about?  If you are right, then confiscation and planning to take over the country doesn't get to first base once we learn their ideas.  To take over the country would require the collusion of many thousands of people -few of whom could keep their mouth shut about it in the first place.

bill w

What am I worried about?  That cascading business failures and subsequent failure of the federal government and state governments could cause suffering beyond our current imagination.  All those scenarios the survivalists have been discussing since forever suddenly look a lot more plausible.

Never mind government: I can imagine we are forced by circumstance re-open our economies and hope for the best, knowing that many may die of C-19.  China lied, people died.