[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:31:55 UTC 2020

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 11:00 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

 *> >>*
> *The militia isn’t about the police or fighting the army or any of that.
> That isn’t what the second amendment is about.  The police, the militia and
> the army are all allies*

 >>…But I thought the second amendment was about making sure the government
> never gets too big for their britches…

*> That’s right. *

Then the US Army and the militia may not always be on the same side.

*> John who do you think the army is going to fire upon with a tank?*

Somebody who is not on the US Army's side.

> Does it ever occur to you that the militia is not stupid rednecks with
> shotguns?

No that has not occurred to me, not after I read this:

White Rabbit militia
<https://abc7chicago.com/white-rabbit-illinois-militia-definition/5909382/>

And this:

Three Percenters <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters>

and this:

Oath Keepers <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_Keepers>

Yep, it's stupid white supremacist rednecks with shotguns.

 John K Clark