[ExI] shops opening

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:36:01 UTC 2020

The pastry shop and Starbucks may have figured out that they are arguably
"restaurants...for pickup/takeout only".  So long as customers do not
linger in the store after they have gotten their goods, the customers'
activity - and thus level of exposure - is the same.

Not sure about the dry cleaner's case.  Maybe some bankers view them as
essential support?  Or do they offer to clean PPE?

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:41 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <