[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 17 18:05:31 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 1:29 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

> You do realize that the current POTUS is the legally-elected head of the executive branch, ja?

Elected in an election with only 538 voters. I was not one of them and as far as I know neither was any member of this list.

John K Clark

John, your quarrel is with the US government and the US constitution, not us.  I am pro-government and pro-constitution.  I am an ally of the militia.  You are anti-government and anti-militia.

You have become the exact thing you claim to loathe.