[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 22:49:47 UTC 2020

Well, I misunderstood. I thought you were saying the citizens should have
arms so that they can resist the Government if they tried to abuse their
power…

 stathis

A lot of people think that way.  Some of the radical militias, such as
white supramacists, envision battling U S military trying to take over
their possessions, esp. their guns.

I think that if the U S gov. tried to reduce constitutional rights, there
would be a big march on Washington - millions of people, preferably
*without* weapons.

Guiness level sitins.  bill w

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 4:48 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <