[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:09:00 UTC 2020

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 7:32 PM Stathis Papaioannou <stathisp at gmail.com>
wrote:

> But do you really think the main reason Trump does not make himself
> supreme leader for life is that he is afraid of people in their homes with
> guns?

### Oh, Trump does not make himself the supreme leader because he is a
nice, reasonable person.

OTOH, Democratic party politicians, being status-maximizing psychopaths,
want to become supreme leaders, each and every one of them, which is why
they are so dead-set on taking our guns away. Once they succeed, one of
them will rise to the top by defeating others (like Xi did recently in
China), and with future life-extension medicine will rule forever.

Rafal