[ExI] Fwd: why?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 17:58:37 UTC 2020

I think it was because you restricted your offer to people "in the field". While I dabble in AI, I am nowhere near expert enough to claim to be in the field of AI. That being said, if you want to send me the book, I would certainly appreciate it. I can email you my shipping address offlist, if you want.

Stuart LaForge