[ExI] How email works; was: More Americans died of COVID-19

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:12:53 UTC 2020

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 8:54 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

*> John you absolute twat* [...]

I remind readers that this entire thread started and it's total reason for
existing is a complaint about a post that you claim is worthless. And you
have just repeated every word of the very post which caused you to conclude
that I am an absolute twat. And when you complain about this post you will
probably repeat all of it too as well as my previous absolute twat
producing post. It has always been my polacy to trim things so we don't get
endless repetitions but I'm deliberately not doing so this time to see what
happens, so far you've got 2 iterations why don't you try for 3.

John K Clark