[ExI] How email works; was: More Americans died of COVID-19

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 18:45:46 UTC 2020

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 7:01 AM MB via extropy-chat <

> This can be a most interesting list, but lately it's not so much, it's
> just diatribe after diatribe.  I'm right tired of it too.

I resisted the urge send a certain person's emails to the butbucket for far
too long. I knew this person occasionally posted worthwhile material and
didn't want to miss that. Eventually, I gave in. My life here has improved
immeasurably. Unfortunately, I still see the saner half of the endless
discussions, but my BP has dropped 10 points. :-)

I encourage others to do the same: if someone on this list doesn't
contribute to your experience on the list, just block them. And please,
PLEASE, don't continue to try to talk sense to them.

-Dave