[ExI] How email works; was: More Americans died of COVID-19

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Apr 20 00:50:58 UTC 2020

SR I for one am glad you are here--not just because of the little female representation here, but because of the little YOUNG representation here.  I am 28 next month and sometimes I feel like a fetus round these parts…

Fetus?  At 28?  Scarcely an embryo!  Youthful wards you are, barely sperm, potential lifeforms!

The definition is simple.  Anyone older than I am is old.  Anyone younger than I am is crazy.  I am neither of these.

We value our young people here.  Glad to have you, Will and SR, and the rest of you children.  I envy you in a way: you will be around long enough to see how this all turns out.

spike

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat