[ExI] Age and the Future

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:38:32 UTC 2020

> I was about to reply to John but I had the revelation that it will just
> make him post more.
>
> SR I for one am glad you are here--not just because of the little female
> representation here, but because of the little YOUNG representation here.
> I am 28 next month and sometimes I feel like a fetus round these parts

Haha, I remember how shocked I was to learn how old you are! I’m 26.

It’s sad to me that there are so few 20-35 y/o people on the list, but I
think it might be a function of the list being an email list. I think the
majority of people in this age group would probably not even know what an
email list is. Just like the lack of understanding about IRC.

Speaking of being young, I got engaged recently, and we’re planning on
getting married around Feb 22 in/around SATX, depending on work, money,
Covid, etc. Keep you updated.