[ExI] Atheism again (was: How many current members of ExI?)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 03:02:13 UTC 2020

I think this is a wonderful argument. I really appreciate the way you guys precisely laid out the assumptions you were making as well as alternatives. The MTA has come a long way over the years in really nailing down their doctrine. Are we the first, or are we the flame that gets passed from torch to torch? Regardless, I am impressed with you guys. :-)

Stuart LaForge