[ExI] shops opening

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:07:19 UTC 2020

Besides that… I like cars.

spike

 *I can just see Tokyo, London, Shanghai moving from trains and subways to
cars.  Car parking buildings thousands of feet high...........  *

* What is the use of financial analysts going to work in downtown NYC.
Just to sit in front of a PC?  Could all computer work be done from home?
Why not?  *Does anyone know? *bill w*

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 12:33 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <