brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:21:29 UTC 2020
As I started in the other thread, I would say not.
Tell me if line of “proof” works:
In the other thread, we had crossed the ‘is-aught
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is%E2%80%93ought_problem>’ line with:
1. Survival (more fit) is better than non survival (less fit).
2. All sufficiently complex, or turing complete
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_completeness>, system must
evolutionarily progress towards that which is better.
3. All sufficiently complex system must progress towards god, or the
And a corollary proves there can't be 'true evil'.
1. No sufficiently complex system can 'devolve'.
2. God is possible, true evil isn't possible.
On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 9:41 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <
extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
> If you can prove that God could exist by symbolic logic, higher math, or
> whatever you are using, then could you say the same thing for the Devil.
> empathy, witchcraft, a wife's love - just about anything?
> bill w
> extropy-chat mailing list
> extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the extropy-chat