[ExI] logic

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:21:29 UTC 2020

As I started in the other thread, I would say not.

Tell me if line of “proof” works:

In the other thread, we had crossed the ‘is-aught
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is%E2%80%93ought_problem>’ line with:

   1. Survival (more fit) is better than non survival (less fit).
   2. All sufficiently complex, or turing complete
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_completeness>, system must
   evolutionarily progress towards that which is better.
   3. All sufficiently complex system must progress towards god, or the
   best possible.

And a corollary proves there can't be 'true evil'.

   1. No sufficiently complex system can 'devolve'.
   2. God is possible, true evil isn't possible.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 9:41 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <