brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:31:08 UTC 2020
And can't we go further?
1. Survival (more fit) is better than non survival (less fit).
2. All sufficiently complex, or turing complete
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_completeness>, system must
evolutionarily progress towards that which is better.
3. All sufficiently complex system must progress towards god, or the
4. If there is still evil, God (perfection) doesn't exist, by definition.
And a corollary proves there can't be 'true evil'.
1. No sufficiently complex system can 'devolve'.
So we have all of:
1. God (perfection) does not yet exist.
2. Evil can't exist.
3. All systems must progress away from evil and towards perfection/god.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the extropy-chat