[ExI] Atheism again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:16:41 UTC 2020

no-one has the right
to prevent others from giving offence, as many muslims, christians, and
others are constantly trying to do.
Ben Zaiboc

*What that tells this psychologist is that those people have a shaky belief
system - sort of like a weak ego that cannot stand criticism.  One strong
in belief can enjoy satire, jokes, drawings, or any kind of criticism.  We
do know that the radicals in each group are a small minority.*

*How would you react if someone challenged your belief in science?  With
patience, I hope, a shake of the head, perhaps a tendency to preach the
values of science, but nothing remotely violent or even harsh.*

*bill w*

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 12:24 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <