[ExI] plasma

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:20:56 UTC 2020

When I get anything from my doctor about my lifestyle, I just point at my
perfect blood work.  Hemoglobin was a tad low so I told him I'd eat some
stew.

If they don’t seize them back immediately after the quarantine, those civil
rights
may never return.   ever the pessimist - bill w

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 12:44 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <