[ExI] No gods, no meaning? (was: Re: Existing as stored data)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:28:20 UTC 2020

A lot of people want to be part of something bigger than themselves. And it
can be hard for people to understand that it is possible without God.SR
Ballard
Churches et al have big meetings places often, as in the Catholic,
beautiful architechture, beautiful music, and so on - perhaps a sip of
wine.  No other
 group that could give meaning to life has anything remotely similar.  And
who
 do you see recruiting to such secular groups?  bill wfffffffdchur

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 1:56 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <