[ExI] Atheism again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:18:56 UTC 2020

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 11:01 AM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <

*> The religion of atheism claims to have the important fact, established
> without doubt, that an omnipotent omniscient being who created the universe
> doesn't exist.*

Perhaps it does say that but I really couldn't say because I don't know
anything about the religion of atheism. All I know is the scientific method
never says something has been established beyond all doubt, although on
occasion it does say some things are too silly to talk about.

 John K Clark