[ExI] Atheism again

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:49:14 UTC 2020

Hi Keith. I think atheism is, as you say, "a lack of religion rather
than a religion" in non-militant atheists. But in those militant
atheists who passionately want to convert others, and even more so in
those militant atheists who discriminate against believers in academy,
culture, media etc., atheism becomes a religion, and of the worst
kind.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 7:21 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat