[ExI] Is the USA doing too much to prevent COVID-19?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:26:04 UTC 2020

It seems to me we are way to fearful and tend to way over-react.
Sure 9-11 was bad, but not nearly as bad as the hell we all still suffer
every day at airports, completely failing at doing any good.
That continuing suffering at the airports, for all of us, in total, is far
worse than 9-11, ever was.

I want to move to sweden:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2020/03/17/coronavirus-how-countries-across-globe-responding-covid-19/5065867002/

Sure, they have a few more sick than their restrictive neighbors, Denmark
and Norway, but they also have twice the population.
So, per capita, they are doing far better, via bottom up volunteering,
rather than top down force.

Brent

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 7:27 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <