[ExI] chameleon tree

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Apr 23 18:59:18 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

>…Tangent:  I had hoped that you would respond to my post about the failure of the end of the world to occur as Jesus, Paul and many others since have taught it was happening now.  Did it ever occur to you to question that before you gave up your beliefs?

bill w

Hi BillW, that one can be handled a number of ways.  Human lifetimes are short, time is long, even for the literal creationist.

If one is an observer of nature however, regardless of one’s pre-existing paradigms and mental filters already in place and firmly established, there are observations that are difficult to miss.  These observations brutally overpowered my ability to miss them.